[OT]Generelles Politik-Topic

Trash-Talk pur! Alles andere als Videogames...

Moderatoren: Uriel, Avenger

Re: [OT]Generelles Politik-Topic

Beitragvon Mastler(P) » 14 Feb 2019 08:19

gaht zwar um JoUrNaLiSmUs aber d'kommentar zum ergebnis wos nöd akzeptiere wänd sind zu geil: https://www.facebook.com/JournalistEW/p ... 2955467768
:mrgreen:

da eh vorschau:
Sounds odd to call yourself journalist when you find answers you don't agree with and start manufacturing excuses, but what do I know. LoL

So you make a poll, get a result that you don't like, disregard it and state "Journalism is under attack" anyways. Embarrassing.

See, this is exactly why people are calling out fake news; because you are willing to disregard reality at any step to fit your narrative.

You misrepresent the truth and both knowingly and willingly cause a divide amongst the general populace and you think YOU'RE under attack?

I genuinely hope you all die

Journalist Excellence Worldwide so, results you do not like equal "racist trolls". This is the problem with modern journalism. You are not a victim. You are not an oppressed class. You are a member of a dying industry. That is it. The left wing bias is just killing the profession even quicker.

Ah the classic defense. “I put up a poll and it’s not going my way, so I’m going to throw out baseless accusations of racism because I don’t like the way this turned out.”

I’m not even a trump supporter and I think you’re pathetic.

No you are not understanding what people are saying.. We are holding you accountable for your bias, lies and victim complex. You had no intention of actually running a real poll. The first person who explained why was verbally attached by you. People are saying learn to code. I am saying learn to empathize and listen to what people are saying. But you will not I will be labelled either a troll or Russian bot as you always do when some one says something you do not like.
The mind is the friend of those who have control over it, and the mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it... es ist eine Form der geistigen Gewalt.
Euphemisms and political correctness only obscure the truth. Seid reich im Geiste und warmherzig. Peace ihr crack niggas.
BildBildBild
Mastler(P)
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitragvon Xinobrax2 » 14 Feb 2019 09:36

Passend dezu:

Quelle
Xinobrax2
Serious Hardcore Gamer
Serious Hardcore Gamer

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitragvon Mastler(P) » 14 Feb 2019 09:40

PM of Israel hat geschrieben:What is important about this meeting – and it is not in secret, because there are many of those – is that this is an open meeting with representatives of leading Arab countries, that are sitting down together with Israel in order to advance the common interest of war with Iran.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... -with-iran

wow, da hät er aber schnell gmerkt das s chli zu direkt und ehrlich für en politiker isch das zuezgeh. :)

btw, zum joe rogge: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/a ... ccused_of/
The mind is the friend of those who have control over it, and the mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it... es ist eine Form der geistigen Gewalt.
Euphemisms and political correctness only obscure the truth. Seid reich im Geiste und warmherzig. Peace ihr crack niggas.
BildBildBild
Mastler(P)
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitragvon Xinobrax2 » 14 Feb 2019 09:42

Mastler(P) hat geschrieben:btw, zum joe rogge: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/a ... ccused_of/

Quelle

Lueg gschider d mal d Folg mitem Pool...det rededs au über de Podcast mitem Jack.
Xinobrax2
Serious Hardcore Gamer
Serious Hardcore Gamer

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitragvon Mastler(P) » 14 Feb 2019 09:44

säg du mir gschider mal nöd was ich gschider luege söll :idea:
BildBildBild
Mastler(P)
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitragvon Xinobrax2 » 14 Feb 2019 09:45

Nei.
Xinobrax2
Serious Hardcore Gamer
Serious Hardcore Gamer

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitragvon Mastler(P) » 14 Feb 2019 10:23

BildBildBild
Mastler(P)
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Tradingpunkte:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Vorherige

Zurück zu Off-Topic