The Banner Saga

Game-News, neueste Gerüchte, Spiele-Talk!

Moderatoren: Master(G), zeromeier

zwirrlibatz
offischel roggnroll instanz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus
The Banner Saga

Beitrag von zwirrlibatz »

EDIT DANK NEUE INTEL:

Jetz scho gitts als amouse bouche de "Factions", es online PvP Arenabättelspiel:

Quelle

http://stoicstudio.com/forum/the-banner ... ctions.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uf Schtiim!

Gratis!

Super!

:panik:

Mega isch es. Visuell so schön (Bakshi!!!) wie herrlich langsam im Spieltämpo. Für Fründe vo Gladius & Fire Emblem! Chasch online dine Nerdfründe de Schädel schpalte!
Zuletzt geändert von zwirrlibatz am 08 Dez 2014 16:34, insgesamt 6-mal geändert.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus
Re: The Banner Saga Factions

The Banner Saga

The core of the game is to be a single-player campaign of turn-based combat engagements inspired by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics and Shining Force, with the player controlling and being able to build up a party of characters with complementing abilities.

According to the developers, their aim is to create a "mature game for adults in the vein of Game of Thrones or The Black Company". They intend to engage players emotionally by allowing them to build relationships with the game's characters and shape the outcome of the story through an array of conversation choices.[4] The game will eschew certain conventions of action-oriented computer role-playing games such as the focus on a young lone hero's story, looting and buying items, or reloading a saved game state after defeat. Instead, the developers intend to tell the story of the player's caravan as a whole, and encourage players to accept and deal with the consequences of any defeats they may encounter.[5]

The game is to be set in a Viking-inspired fantasy setting, chosen by the developers so as to avoid what they considered the "overdone 'elves, dwarves and orcs' dynamic".[4] With a visual style influenced by Eyvind Earle's art for the 1959 Disney film Sleeping Beauty, as well as the work of Ralph Bakshi and Don Bluth, The Banner Saga's art is to feature primarily hand-drawn animation sequences, characters and backgrounds.[4]

The Banner Saga: Factions

The turn-based multiplayer combat component was released on Steam as a free standalone game, called The Banner Saga: Factions, prior to the release of the single-player game. Factions became available to backers on 18 February 2013 and to the public on 25 February.[6] It allow players to pit teams of six combatants, chosen from 16 classes, against each other.[7]

Factions uses the city of Strand as its main UI, with players selecting different buildings of the city to access various playmodes and functionalities. Additionally, "the city will evolve as the story unfolds".[8]
Es schiint tatsächli sowas wie s'sträflich untergangne Gladius z'werde. Fröi. :panik:

Da isch de Kickstart gsi: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sto ... anner-saga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zuletzt geändert von zwirrlibatz am 09 Mär 2013 11:32, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus
Re: The Banner Saga

Not another generic fantasy: Drawing heavily from Norse culture while creating its own identity and mythology, The Banner Saga takes a low-fantasy approach to viking themes. Giants: yes. Horned helmets: no.

Strategic combat: Recruit a large roster of unique characters throughout the story, each with different abilities that interact in combat in a deeply tactical way and personalities of their own. The Banner Saga harkens back to classic turn-based gameplay with a strong emphasis on tactics over brute force and endless grinding.

Travel across gorgeous landscapes: The choices you make as events arise have a huge affect on how the story plays out- who survives, who dies, and what's worth saving. Add people to your caravan as you travel, or lose them when tough decisions arise. You're not just fighting to save nameless strangers, you're fighting for your neighbors, your family and your way of life. We want you to care what happens to them.

An emphasis on story: Your choices in dialogue and throughout the game truly affect the story and the people around you. A mature story for adults means forming relationships and making tough decisions; not sex, violence and swearing.

Play online: Though the single-player campaign is our focus, The Banner Saga provides a deep multiplayer game; build a unique party of characters and battle friends and enemies in multiplayer combat. Upgrade your party over time and devise new strategies.

Risk in gameplay: A lot of modern games play it safe- you know you'll defeat the evil and save the day. In The Banner Saga you can't take anything for granted. We want it to feel like a good tv mini-series; the world doesn't revolve around you, it's about how you deal with change.

Quelle
I speeled my drink!
Uriel
OpenBSD Acolyte
OpenBSD Acolyte
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Uriel »

Irgendwie reizt mich dr Multiplayer nüd so, trotz Beta Access etc. etc. Ich wart irgendwie lieber uf das ganze Ding.
In my dream, I am the president.
When I awake, I am the beggar of the world.
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

jo, de macht churzwiilig spass. ich würd schomal driigüxle. macht söchtig. :fear:
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

online schach quasi, ei partie gaht so vo 15 bis 30 minute.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Lots of games have world maps that let you roam a continent, discovering locations and giving the sense of a larger world. We wanted to capture that feeling, but with the sense of urgency and hardship that comes with thousands of people marching across a huge landscape. In The Banner Saga you don’t have the luxury of mucking around. Time plays an integral factor, and traveling plays a huge part in the decisions you make.

With that in mind, you’ll have a specific goal as part of the story, and the world map is where you’ll plot a course toward that goal and make high-level decisions. Deciding which towns and territory to pass though and whether to make a straight shot for your destination or a safer, more roundabout route will have a huge effect on the events that occur along the way. You carry news with you that others have not heard, and how you use that knowledge also impacts the story. In addition, the world is not an unoccupied land mass peppered with friendly villages. There are contested territories and different factions who have different opinions of each other. Negotiating these problems is part of travel.

At key points along the path events will occur that are out of your control and have world-wide effects. How you react to them, and the path you forge in response, are part of your story.

When major events happen, or you’ve taken an action like setting up camp or entering a town or city, the world map transition into the side-scrolling mode shown in the trailer, called exploration. This is a big part of gameplay! Here you can see the size and mood of your caravan, how many people are traveling with you, and get a better view of the world around you. Exploration will introduce you to the stark beauty of the world around you, and better immerse you in the environment.
:party:
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-banne ... 66010.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krass, 700% gfundet isch es worde. drum evtl au psn und xbla und es sind übrigens ex-bioware/SWTOR lüüt.
Zuletzt geändert von zwirrlibatz am 09 Mär 2013 11:37, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus
Re: The Banner Saga Factions

zwirrlibatz hat geschrieben:Es schiint tatsächli sowas wie s'sträflich untergangne Gladius z'werde.
es wird glaubs es birebitzeli besser.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus
Re: [KECKSTARTER] The Banner Saga

immerhin d'müsig isch scho mal dusse http://austinwintory.bandcamp.com/album/the-banner-saga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

und ersch no für en guete zwäck.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

oh es isch ja dusse!!!! :panik: :panik: :panik: :panik:

de erschti spielvomjahr2014 awärter!

http://www.pcgames.de/The-Banner-Saga-P ... t-1104965/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://store.steampowered.com/app/237990/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:panik: :panik: :panik: :panik:
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-banner-saga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :fanfare:
I speeled my drink!
Uriel
OpenBSD Acolyte
OpenBSD Acolyte
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Uriel »

Wenn ich mal an min Code würd hanechoo, würd ichs ja gern spiele :arglgaglgglglg:
Wer hetts scho?
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

ich han! wele code? steame und guet isch.

scho chli gspielt. absolut einzigartig. fire emblem kämpf mit text adventure gschicht. dialög sind close ups. würkli animiert sind nur kämpf und s'autowandere uf de riiiiiiiiesige map. dh während letschterer cha me pausiere und im camp umehänge.
I speeled my drink!
thaeye
VIP-Member
VIP-Member
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von thaeye »

gekoift
Uriel
OpenBSD Acolyte
OpenBSD Acolyte
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Uriel »

zwirrlibatz hat geschrieben:ich han! wele code? steame und guet isch.
Ich bin backer.
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Uriel hat geschrieben:
zwirrlibatz hat geschrieben:ich han! wele code? steame und guet isch.
Ich bin backer.
ha ha!
I speeled my drink!
Mastler(P)
Trashtalker
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Mastler(P) »

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/8am ... aga-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

härte shizzle. aber ich glaub ich spills nöd. :lol:
The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Euphemisms and political correctness only obscure the truth. Man kann auch sagen, deine Wahrheit ist eine Platiduede.
Bild(G)? Das sind eigentlich alles SchafseckelBild
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

gitt immerno gratis online pvp trial http://store.steampowered.com/app/219340/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

s'tatsächliche spili isch aber weder pvp no online. i däm trial cha me eifach s'kampf- und levelsystem teschte.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

niemert spielts. alli tumm.
I speeled my drink!
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... aga-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :party:
I speeled my drink!
Sidiris
Hardcore Gamer
Hardcore Gamer
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Sidiris »

Ziehs mir glaub irgendwann schon mal rein... aber bin noch an Battleworld: Kronos dran :herzli:
Pandemonium
VIP - Neger
VIP - Neger
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Pandemonium »

Ich spiels und finds fantastisch. Es zieht eim allerdings recht abe findi. Sind immer recht härti Entscheidige wod muesch treffe und praktisch immer häts ä negativi Uswürkig.
zwirrlibatz
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

lol, das stimmt. paarmal bin ich überzügt gsi jetz han ich salomon mit einstein krüzt und zackbumm die halb horde isch drvogrännt oder krepiert. :lol: ich glaub es hett nume schlächti konsequänze und mit dene muesch denn eifach läbe und wiiterspiele. it's grim up north.
I speeled my drink!
Pandemonium
VIP - Neger
VIP - Neger
TRADINGPOINTS:
Trading points plus
Trading points minus

Beitrag von Pandemonium »

Bi leider scho länger nüme dezue cho aber mues würkli wiitermache. Hät ä wahnsinnig gueti Athmosphäre. Schad isch, das sehr wenig voice acting drin isch. Wohl ä Büdgetentscheidig.
Antworten